Suzlon Energy Recruitment 2016 | Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Across India | February 2016
Company: Suzlon Energy Limited
The Suzlon Group is ranked as the world’s fifth largest* wind turbine supplier, in terms of cumulative installed capacity, at the end of 2011. The company’s global spread extends across Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and North and South America approaching 20,000 MW of wind energy capacity installed in 28 countries, operations in 33 countries, a workforce of over 13,000.
The Group – headquartered at Suzlon One Earth in Pune, India – comprises Suzlon Energy Limited and its subsidiaries, including REpower Systems SE, a leader in offshore wind technology.
Company Website: www.suzlon.com
Positions: Engineer/ Sr. Engineer – Gear Box Team
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Nasik, Jaisalmer
- Responsible for the inspection of Wind turbine Gearbox/Drives at sites.
- Preparation/review of procedures/work instruction for service related issues in Drives.
- Coordination with site people related to Gearbox issues.
- Maintain database of Gearbox/drives.
- Providing support in failure analysis.
- Providing technical and service support to SBU.
- Site claim management for warranty processing Gearbox & accessories and Drives.
Apply Link: Closed