Suzlon Energy Mega OMS Walk-In Drive | Freshers | DTE – 25 Vacancies | Diploma | Candidates from South India | Pune | 15th June 2017
Company: Suzlon Energy Limited
The Suzlon Group is ranked as the world’s fifth largest* wind turbine supplier, in terms of cumulative installed capacity, at the end of 2011. The company’s global spread extends across Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and North and South America approaching 20,000 MW of wind energy capacity installed in 28 countries, operations in 33 countries, a workforce of over 13,000.
The Group – headquartered at Suzlon One Earth in Pune, India – comprises Suzlon Energy Limited and its subsidiaries, including REpower Systems SE, a leader in offshore wind technology.
Company Website: www.suzlon.com
Positions: Diploma Trainee Engineer – DTE
No. of Vacancies: 25
Salary: 1.44 Lakh pa (accommodation, canteen, transport on the site provided by Suzlon. Travel reimbursement, annual increments & incentives as per applicable policy) / Training program (classroom + OJT)
Job Location: Karanataka, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu OR Any India location as per business requirements.
- Diploma In Electrical, Mechanical Engineeing
- Academic criteria screening 60% throughout (10th, 12th, Diploma)
- Age and Gender: Male candidates preferred. Completed min. 18 years of age on the day of selection.
- Experience: Fresher / maximum 6 months to 1 year experience
- Physical Fitness: Physically fit with no medical history and having physical endurance to climb 90-100 meter tall -Wind turbine towers
This walk-in is only for Diploma (Electrical) candidates from Karanataka, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu with regional language know how.
Candidates are invited for appearing in Walk-in-interview for the post of DTE Diploma Trainee Engineer (M2 level) only Electrical Diploma.
- Domain specific Technical test domain specific tests (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Domain specific Technical Interview, HR, behavioral interview OMS panellist (Mechanical & Electrical), HR panellist
- Pre-employment medical test
- TCT – Tower Climbing Test
- Employment Offer
Note: Post walk in drive shortlisted candidates would undergo further tests as under:
After clearing Technical test and Interview rounds the selected candidates would be communicated to undergo pre-employment Medical test. After successfully completing the Medical test the selected candidates would be communicated to undergo tower climbing test (TCT) at Suzlon site location. Candidate should have physical strength attributes to climb 90-100 meter tall – Wind turbine towers and sustainability to be deputed on remote site locations. Only after this the candidate would be considered for offer as per the business requirements.
Walk-In Date: 15th June 2017 (Thursday)
Registration Time: 09.30 AM to 11.30 AM (post 11.30 AM no candidate will be entertained for the interview process)
Suzlon Energy Limited,
One Earth ,
Hadapsar, Pune 411028
How to Apply: Its direct walk-in drive. Interested candidates can register at venue from 09.30 AM to 11.30 AM.
Application Link: Closed