Suzlon Energy Recruitment 2016 | Manufacturing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial | Pune | April 2016
Company: Suzlon Energy Limited
The Suzlon Group is ranked as the world’s fifth largest* wind turbine supplier, in terms of cumulative installed capacity, at the end of 2011. The company’s global spread extends across Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and North and South America approaching 20,000 MW of wind energy capacity installed in 28 countries, operations in 33 countries, a workforce of over 13,000.
The Group – headquartered at Suzlon One Earth in Pune, India – comprises Suzlon Energy Limited and its subsidiaries, including REpower Systems SE, a leader in offshore wind technology.
Company Website: www.suzlon.com
Positions: Manufacturing Engineer
Role: Industrial Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
The Job role is expected to discharge following responsibilities
- Design and develop jigs and fixture to improve work environment.
- Improve upon existing Jigs and Fixtures.
- Should be able to designing tooling and develope same.
- Should have knowledge of manufacturing equipment erection and commissioning.
- Basic knowledge of Autocad
- Well verse with time and motion studies.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing practices will be added advantage.
Apply Link: Closed