Sutherland Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; BCA/ MCA | Bangalore
Company: Sutherland Global Services Pvt Ltd
Sutherland Recruitment 2021: Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of process transformation services. We offer an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven IT services, back-office and customer facing solutions that support the entire customer lifecycle. We are one of the largest process transformation companies in the world serving global leaders in major industry verticals.
Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs over 38,000 professionals and has locations across the United States, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, Estonia, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Philippines, Slovakia, Sweden, UAE, and United Kingdom.
Company Website: www.sutherlandglobal.com
Positions: Associate Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Sutherland Recruitment 2021:
- Academic: BE/ B.Tech (Computers/ IT), B.Sc.(Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- Relevant years of experience in similar role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join us. We are a group of driven and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction; provide coaching and feedback
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, their customers, team members and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Take the lead: Lead Application development / testing/ maintenance / support as per the standard processes. Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts and team members.
How to Apply for Sutherland Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here