Sunquest Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | Kolkata
Company: Sunquest International Inc
Sunquest Recruitment 2023: Sunquest Information Systems has gained numerous industry acknowledgments, including several recognitions from Frost & Sullivan, #1 ranking by BlackBook Research, “50 Most Promising Healthcare Solution Providers – 2020” by CIO Review, and “Breakthrough Technology” by The Boston Globe.
Company Website: www.sunquestinfo.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Kolkata
Eligibility Criteria for Sunquest Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years’ experience with software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, and quality assurance
- Familiarity with of C, C++, and OOPS Concepts as well as Multi-tiered application design and development, RDBMS design (SQL Server, Oracle etc) HTML/DHTML and Java Script
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in .NET and C#.
- Hands-on experience in RDBMS such as SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms(Azure, AWS) with demonstrable experience in developing in Azure Cloud Platform using Azure Functions, Web Apps & Web Jobs.
- Knowledge of DevOps/Continuous Delivery methodologies is preferable
- Experience in containerization (with docker) and micro-services in a software ecosystem context is beneficial.
- Experience in Web Security concepts like – Encryption, PKI etc is desirable.
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Must be keen to learn cutting-edge technologies, dive deep into new technology/tools, implement proof-of-concepts with quick solutions.
- Certification in “Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions” preferred.
- Design and develop applications for Microsoft Azure cloud deployment
- Extend applications to use appropriate AZURE services for authentication and authorization, file management, workflow management, queue management etc.
- Perform detailed design, coding, documentation, and unit testing of functionality/components in accordance with quality/process guidelines.
- Develop or Extend Test Automation Framework for Integration testing of Cloud-deployed applications
- Deliver committed work package results within the planned time, effort and with high quality.
- Learns, explores and evaluates new technologies/tools for implementation using proof of concepts and prototypes
- Develops software solutions across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration with requirements definition, prototyping, architectural design, coding, testing and deployment
- Understands how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Researches new technology and development tools to remain informed of current trends
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments and clearly readable code
- Analyzes defects, performs root cause analysis, and collaborates to resolve
- Complies with established internal quality systems and considers standards, best practices, and regulatory requirements as part of coding activities
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Solid knowledge of scripting and object-oriented software development principles
- Functional knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases
- Solid development skills and overall understanding of software development methodologies
- Understanding of refactoring or re-engineering solutions
- Thorough knowledge of design principles and patterns
- Solid understanding of Agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge of medical devices or healthcare software
- Familiarity with .NET-ASP, C#, VB.net
How to Apply for Sunquest Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here