SUEZ Recruitment 2020 | Electrical Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Bangalore
Suez is a French-based utility company which operates largely in the water treatment and waste management sectors. Formerly an operating division of Suez, the company was spun out as a stand-alone entity as part of the merger to form GDF Suez (now Engie) on 22 July 2008
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Company Website: www.suez.com
Positions: Electrical Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Bachler’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Candidate from EPC back ground and Water Treatment Plant’s/Oil and Gas is preferable.
- Candidate must familiar with international code and standard, NEC IEC UL CSA NFA
- Preparation of Specification & Drawings related to Water Treatment Plant’s/Oil and Gas Electricals & Instruments.
- Candidate must knowledge on MCC Panel like Type tested panel, compartmental panel and electrical comments.
- Preparation of Detail Engineering like Cable Schedule, Cable Tray & Earthing Layouts
- Preparation of Key SLD
- Preparation of Protection SLD
- Preparation of AC, DC & Auxiliary SLD’s
- Preparation of Overall Plot Plan Layout
- Preparation of Bus-duct layouts, IPBD, SPBD, NSPBD, etc
- Preparation of Cable Routing Layout, Cable Tray Layout – indoor and outdoor & BOM
- Preparation of Cable Duct-bank Layout & BOM
- Preparation of Electrical Equipment Layouts
- Preparation of Cable schedule & BOM
- Earthing Layout & BOM
- Preparation of Lightning Protection Layout & BOM
- Lighting Layout – Indoor and Outdoor & BOM
- Vendors Engineering – Drawing Review & Comments
- Preparation of Instrument Hookup drawing BOM/BOQ
- Owns Engineering deliverables.
Application Link: Click Here