Subex Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Software Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT; MCA | 2016 Batch | Across India | December 2016
Company: Subex Limited
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
Subex has been awarded the Global Market Share Leader in Financial Assurance 2012 by Frost & Sullivan and has been the winner of Carriers World Awards 2015 for Best Security/Fraud solution.
Company Website: www.subex.com
Position: Software Trainee
Salary: 4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview Location: Across India (online)
- BE/ B.Tech(CS/IT)/ MCA from 2016 batch with an aggregate of 60% and above in through out academics
- Should have good Analytical Skills and programming skills.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have basic knowledge in writing test cases and should have basic knowledge in databases
- Coding and testing of core java e.g. io, threads, net etc, JFC Programming, J2ee application enhancement, debugging and maintenance
- Responsible for development and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module.
- Requires theoretical knowledge of programming languages.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Works under high supervision / guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives.
- Expected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical/ proprietary skills.
- To achieve the assigned tasks and quality goals.
- Restricted to the tasks related to the project in consultations with the Project Leader
Hiring Process: Online Test + GD (Only for shortlisted candidates) + Interviews.
Last Date to Apply: 26th December 2016
Apply Link: Closed