Subex Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Software Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT; MCA | 2016 Batch | Across India | August 2016
Company: Subex Limited
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
Subex has been awarded the Global Market Share Leader in Financial Assurance 2012 by Frost & Sullivan and has been the winner of Carriers World Awards 2015 for Best Security/Fraud solution.
Company Website: www.subex.com
Position: Software Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview Location: Across India (online)
- B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA from 2016 batch with an aggregate of 60% and above in through out academics
- Only Male candidates can apply.
- Should have good Analytical Skills and programming skills.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have basic knowledge in writing test cases and should have basic knowledge in databases
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Ability to prepare AT with maximum coverage
- Ability to take a problem solving approach to close assigned tasks.
- Ability in test execution and error identification.
- Refers to releases made in terms of number of bugs / issues reported and within the time frame.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Works under high supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives.
- Expected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical/ proprietary skills.
Hiring Process: Online Test + GD (Only for shortlisted candidates) + Interviews.
Last Date to Apply: 26th August 2016
Apply Link: Closed