Stryker Recruitment 2023| Post Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Gurgaon
Company: Stryker India
Stryker Recruitment 2023: Stryker Corporation is a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
Stryker Corporation is a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Company Website: www.stryker.com
Positions: Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 2-5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for Stryker Recruitment 2023:
- B.Tech/ BE/ M. Tech in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- Experience: 2+ years
- (2 to 5 years’ experience in new product development focused on quality engineering-related activities. Strong preference is given to medical device industry experience)
- Demonstrated organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with others in various coordinate disciplines and on multi-national teams.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
- Delivers results. A driven player who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks
- Primarily responsible for Software Complaint handling and Product investigations of medical devices
- Maintain and ensure complaint files are complete and accurately reflect corresponding complaint activities.
- Risk management –Risk assessment
- Review of Process flow, DHR, Inspection plans, Measurement techniques, GRR’s etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Expert-level knowledge of current industry standards for software engineering and risk management practices ideally from the domain of safety critical applications
- Demonstrated ability to apply software and system quality management practices in efficient and effective ways while being compliant.
- Solutions-based approach to quality engineering, wants to provide “added value” (“quality police” attitudes won’t survive in our culture).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply for Stryker Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here