Stryker Recruitment 2021 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering | Gurgaon
Company: Stryker India
Stryker Recruitment 2021: Stryker Corporation is a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
Stryker Corporation is a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Company Website: www.schwing.de
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Information Systems (or equivalent) from a recognized university/institute.
- Dedicated achievers: People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Hard-working winners: Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Collaborative partners: People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Analytical problem solvers: People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Maintain/Update Automated Scripts and Code Repos after new deployments
- Adopt, Upgrade and Maintain the automation frameworks (Star and Appirio)
- Execute automated as well as manual test scripts for different divisions during regression cycles
- Analyze/Re-run failed scripts
- Log and track defects/bugs/tasks/code version control through Azure DevOps
- Setup and Conduct meetings for bug triaging/discussions/demos etc. with Business Divisions, RM Team and Run Team
- Share the Execution results after each automated regression cycle with the Pass/Fail status and bugs logged with all business admins for each division.
- Track all activities and share regular status updates with the whole team.
- Develop automated scripts/setup code Repos for requests from new divisions through the Intake Process
- Test Environment/Virtual Machine setup and maintenance prior to and after the Regression Cycles/Environment refresh activities.
- Experience in Java and Selenium TestNG automation framework
- Familiarity with Testing methodology and Techniques
- Working knowledge of Version control and Git
- Basic Domain knowledge of SalesForce, ServiceMax and CPQ
- Tools: Eclipse, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket/SourceTree, Microsoft Office
- Good written and oral communication Skills
Apply Link: Click Here