Stryker Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | Gurugram | August 2018
Company: Stryker India
Stryker Corporation is a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
Stryker Corporation is a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Company Website: www.schwing.de
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurugram
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems (or equivalent) from a recognized university/institute Minimum of 3 years of Windchill PLM development experience .
- Responsible for timely project deliverables of multiple development projects, in accordance with project requirements and per development standards
- Assist in the solution designing and ensure execution of project per SDLC methodologies
- Review technical specifications from Tech Lead/Business Analysts for feasibility and architectural “fit”
- Divide feature requests into granular tasks and provide task time estimates
- Identify new technologies, components, and development techniques to increase development efficiency
- Utilize source control policies and procedures to maintain the integrity of development efforts
- Author technical documentation and specifications from requirements/functional specifications
- Follow Stryker IS procedures, policies, standards, appropriate regulatory requirements, and data privacy guidelines
- Participate in technical reviews and meetings as required
- Resolve escalated technical issues as needed
- Provide necessary support in troubleshooting code related issues
Apply Link: Link Expired