Stryker Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | R&D Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Stryker India
Stryker Off Campus Drive 2022: Stryker Corporation is a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
Stryker Corporation is a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Company Website: www.stryker.com
Positions: R&D Design Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Stryker Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience maintaining applications and services on AWS utilizing services such as EC2, S3, Route53, CloudFront, CloudFormation, and Azure services (such as Virtual Machines, Azure Devops, Virtual Network, VPN Gateway)
- Software development experience is a plus
- Python programming language abilities
- Basic experience with Ansible for Configuration / Infrastructure automation and experience using CI-CD (Git, Jira, Build management Java / Dotnet, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with Windows 2012 Server Administration (IIS, SMTP, FTPS, AD) and with Linux (Centos, ubuntu) and Windows Operating System
- Understanding of Packer, AWS Codebuild, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodePipeline, Samba
- Basic proficiency with Docker and Kubernetes (AWS EKS, Kops)
- Demonstrated experience with Databases MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MariaDB a plus
- On Call work as needed
- No travel required
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required
Vocera is Looking for a DevOps Engineer. You will play a key role as part of our DevOps team, developing primarily on the AWS and Azure platform, as well as designing and implementing infrastructure as code for private/public cloud. You will be responsible for maintaining existing and new configuration management code and infrastructure. You will help manage day to day operation of different SaaS products external as well as internal. We believe in automation of operational tasks and are seeking an operational engineer with a developer mindset. You will work on a small team so ability to learn quickly and work independently is essential for this role. This position reports to the Manager, DevOps.
- Configure and administer production environments in AWS
- Develop scripts to auto deploy and manage configurations
- Upgrade live applications with minimum downtime, Canary/Red-Blue Deployments
- Collaborate effectively with Engineering and other key partners
- Support Engineering in the management and upgrade Dev, QA environment
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and upgrade infrastructure (compute, storage, networking and application infrastructure components such as databases, webservers)
- Perform operational benchmarking and scaling
- Harden and secure production environment; manage access to production
- Track compliance requirements and ensure the environment supports business needs (HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
- Support new customer provisioning, issue-tracking workflows, and their implementation
- Develop and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, security, patching and auditing for Windows and Linux based software stack
- Produce quality code and deliver features on-time
- Automation mindset, operational rigor, attention to details, and ability to collaborate with key partners in Engineering, Support, and Product Management
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills, including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly
- Track record of working on enterprise class on-premise and/or cloud offerings
- Familiar with use of metrics and usage data analysis to generate new requirements and analyze defects for cloud hosted solutions
- Able to demonstrate past accomplishments developing automation using configuration management tools
- Able to solve routine problems through practical use of technology
- Doer Mindset – Ability to independently execute against deadlines
How to Apply for Stryker Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here