State Street Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Apprentices | Any Graduates | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: State Street
State Street Off Campus Drive 2023: From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and varied experiences with a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to provide an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Company Website: https://www.statestreet.com/
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria For State Street Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Graduate or above with exposure to finance
- Minimum 0 – 12 months of experience in Asset management
- Good understanding of financial industry and various asset classes like Equity, Fixed Income etc.
The institutional asset management industry is evolving. Clients need more than products; they need a trusted partner and advisor with a deep understanding of their needs who can help them achieve their goals. State Street Global Advisors is seeking a talented individual who can support and enable our client facing teams to succeed in this environment.
As an Proposals Management Apprentice within State Street Global Advisors’ Global Institutional Group, you will be assisting the Proposals Specialists with responsibility for sourcing accurate, high-quality, and compelling requests for proposal, requests for information and due diligence questionnaires for prospective institutional clients and consultants. You will be part of a global team, your task will include:
- Serve as a back-up for the Proposals specialists in case of any urgent requests
- Support Proposals specialists on projects that involve quantitative data collation and integration
- Reach appropriate teams and update Bio’s of team members across asset classes
- Assist Proposals specialists to identify appropriate responses to proposal questionnaire from the database
- Understand the usage to internal tools to generate reports for Proposals specialists
This role is part of the Global RFP and DDQ Team and in that role you will report to the respective regional team manager.
- Strong written and oral communications skills including good telephone/e-mail etiquette
- Well skilled in written and Spoken English language
- Good analytical and intepersonal skills
- Demonstrate ablility to analyse competitive intelligence and intigrate the collated information with services
- Positive, energetic attitude and self motivating
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at one time
- Good understanding of financial services and investment products
- Good in Microsoft Office suite of applications, specifically Word and Excel
How to Apply For State Street Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode As soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here