Starbucks (Tata Group) Invited applications for Apprenticeship at PAN India | Freshers | 10th/ 11th/ 12th Pass | 16 to 19 Years old
Company: Starbucks India (Tata Group)
Starbucks (Tata Group) Invited applications:- Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1868 by Jamsetji Tata, the company gained international recognition after purchasing several global companies. It is one of the biggest and oldest industrial groups in India. Each Tata company operates independently under the guidance and supervision of its own board of directors and shareholders.
Starbucks India is a 50:50 Joint Venture between Tata Global Beverages and Starbucks Coffee Company. Currently, we have presence in 30 cities with over 230 stores through a network of over 2,300+ passionate partners (employees). Our core business is more than just coffee. We are in the people business selling coffee. And we know our success depends on the people we hire, retain and develop.
Company Website: www.tata.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
- Students pursuing 11th or Secondary / 10th pass level
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Valid Aadhar (National Identity) card
- 12 months of Paid Apprenticeship with On the job training
- 9 hours (including 1 hour break) per day and 5 days working
- Online Assessment on completion of 3 & 11 months
- Government recognized & Starbucks co-branded certificate on successful completion of the program
Scope of Training:
- Providing legendary customer service to all customers
- Creating the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
- Apprentice is responsible for modelling and acting in accordance with TATA Starbucks guiding principles.
How to Apply?
Desirous and eligible candidates may apply this off campus through online mode by clicking below link.