SSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online | Phase X Selection | 2065 Posts | 10th Class/ 12th Class/ Any Degree | Last Date: 13th June 2022
Company: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Company Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Positions: Phase X Selection Posts
Total Posts: 2065 Posts
Category Wise Vacancies:
|Name of the Region||No. of Posts|
|SSC CR Region||99|
|SSC ER Region||379|
|SSC KKR Region||48|
|SSC MPR Region||36|
|SSC NER Region||53|
|SSC NR Region||461|
|SSC NWR Region||145|
|SSC SR Region||318|
|SSC WR Region||535|
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2022:
- Matric level Posts: Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board.
- Intermediate level Posts: Candidates must complete Intermediate from a recognized board.
- Degree level Posts: Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for SSC Recruitment 2022:
The selection will be done on the basis of
- Online Exam
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc.
- General Intelligence: 50 Marks
- General Awareness: 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill): 50 Marks
- English Language (Basic Knowledge): 50 Marks
- Qualifying marks in the computer based test is as follows.
UR : 35%
OBC/ EWS : 30%
Other categories : 25%
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
How To Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply positions through online latest by 13th June 2022
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 12th May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 13th June 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 15th June 2022
- Last Date for generation of Offline payment Challan: 16th June 2022
- Date of Error correction window: 20th June 2022 to 24th June 2022
- Computer based test date: August 2022 (Tentatively)
Apply Link: Click Here