SSC Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online | Phase IX Selection | 3261 Posts | 10th/ 12th Class/ Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 25th October 2021
Company: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Company Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Positions: Phase IX Selection Posts
Total Posts: 3261
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General: 1366 Posts
- SC: 477 Posts
- ST: 249 Posts
- OBC: 788 Posts
- EWS: 381 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2021:
- Matric level Posts: Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board.
- Intermediate level Posts: Candidates must complete Intermediate from a recognized board.
- Degree level Posts: Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for SSC Recruitment 2021:
The selection will be done on the basis of
- Online Exam
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc.
- General Intelligence: 50 Marks
- General Awareness: 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill): 50 Marks
- English Language (Basic Knowledge): 50 Marks
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
How To Apply for SSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply positions through online latest by 25th October 2021.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Submission of online applications: 24-09-2021 to 25-10-2021
- Last date for making online fee payment: 28-10-2021
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 28-10-2021
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01-11-2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): January/ February 2022
Apply Link: Job Expired