SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online | Multi Tasking Staff, Havaldar | 11409 Posts | 10th Class | Across India | Last Date: 17th February 2023
Company: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Company Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Positions: Multi Tasking Staff, Havaldar
Total Posts: 11409 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board.
- Educational qualification will be calculated as on 17th February 2023
Age limit: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2023. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023:
The selection will be done on the basis of
Written Exam (Paper I and Paper II) (Duration of the examination is of 2 hours)
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the examination will be required to appear for a descriptive type of qualifying paper for testing basic language skills. The date of the descriptive paper will be intimated in due course.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
How To Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply positions through online latest by 17th February 2023
Important Dates to Remember:
- Submission of online applications: 18-01-2023 to 17-02-2023
- Last date for making online fee payment: 19-02-2023
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 19-02-2023
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 20-02-2023
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): April 2023
Apply Link: Click Here