SSC CHSL Exam 2022 | www.ssc.nic.in | Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2022 | Freshers | 12th Class | Across India | Last Date: 7th March 2022
Company: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL Exam 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India
Company Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Positions: Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Asst/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- PM
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) Rs. 25,500 -81,100/- PM
- Data Entry Operator Rs. 25,500-81,100/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Exam 2022:
Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized board/ institute.
Age Limit: For all posts 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for SSC CHSL Exam 2022:
SSC CHSL Selection Process consists of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
Tier -I – Computer Based Examination
- Tier-I Examination is of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- Total duration of the examination is 60 minutes and maximum marks is 200.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Tier-II: Descriptive Paper
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode
Tier -III — Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
Tier-III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature. Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- (Women/SC/ST/PWD are exempted from the payment of application fee). Fee must be paid through online mode.
How To Apply for SSC CHSL Exam 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online latest by 7th March 2022.
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Exam 2022:
- Starting Date of online application: 1st February 2022
- Closing Date of online examination: 7th March 2022
- Last Date for making online fee payment: 8th March 2022
- Last Date for generation of offline challan: 9th March 2022
- Tier-I Computer Based Exam date: May 2022
- Tier-II: Announced later
Apply Link: Click Here