S&P Global Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2021 – 2023 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: S&P Global
S&P Global Recruitment 2023: S&P Global Inc is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. It is the parent company of S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and S&P Global Platts, and is the majority owner of the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture.
S&P Global Ratings provides independent investment research including ratings on various investment instruments.
Company Website: www.spglobal.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for S&P Global Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelors of Computer Science, Management Information systems or experience in a related field
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to aggressively problem solve in the absence of complete information.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and understand business needs to both technical and non-technical personnel
Looking for a Software Engineer and Content Administrator to support our Tableau environment and work with this exciting technology. The successful candidate will manage the content on the server and have an opportunity to create and maintain Tableau visualizations.
- Building, analyzing and troubleshooting tableau reports and maintaining content on server environments.
- Strong communication skills in writing and speaking to help elicit business needs.
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task and self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.
- Demonstrate aptitude in following structured documented procedures and ability to pick up new technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve efficiently in required tasks.
- Some experience manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, and high-dimensionality data from various sources, using tools such as ETL, SQL, MS Excel, etc.
- Gathering and interpreting business requirements
- Basic skills in Database languages
- Configuring and permissioning Tableau applications
- Creation of Sites and Project folders in various domains
- Deploy artifacts from the deployment form to the server environments within a 24hrs SLA
- Schedule refresh tasks for the published VIZ Artifacts
- Post deployment verification of published artifacts
- Maintaining Source repository locations
- Support and perform testing during the Server release upgrade cycle
- Troubleshooting and optimizing Tableau workbooks
- Develop and execute processes using Tableau utilities for copying sites
- Creation and testing of new and existing workbook artifacts
- Demonstrate familiarity with windows functions.
How to Apply for S&P Global Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here