S&P Global Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2023/ 2024 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: S&P Global
S&P Global Recruitment 2023: S&P Global Inc is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. It is the parent company of S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and S&P Global Platts, and is the majority owner of the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture.
S&P Global Ratings provides independent investment research including ratings on various investment instruments.
Company Website: www.spglobal.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida, Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for S&P Global Recruitment 2023:
- Final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Knowledge in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages and oops concepts
- Knowledge in any of database, SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries and RDBMS
- Knowledge of developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
We will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills, and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at S&P Global. Through a wide variety of experiences and opportunities, like all our colleagues, you’ll become an integral part of the S&P Global culture – all enhancing the exciting work you do with the team you’re hired into! You’ll be part of a global community, building an invaluable network of knowledge and support from your mentors, peer group and wider teams.
- Working with a team of highly skilled, ambitious and result-oriented professionals.
- Using a wide range of cutting-edge technology to innovate while testing.
- An ever-challenging environment to hone your existing skills in Automation, Performance, service layer testing, SQL scripting etc.
- A great opportunity to think and execute like a developer while performing the role of QA.
- A plenty of skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities.
- Building a fulfilling career with a global financial technology company.
- Develop automation/performance scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable automated regression suites
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, Database and mobile testing requirements.
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
- Knowledge of testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows OS, Networking, 3-tier applications
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) will be added advantage
How to Apply for S&P Global Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here