S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Trainee | BBA/ B.Com/ M.Com | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Ahmedabad
Company: S&P Global
S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023: S&P Global Inc is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. It is the parent company of S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and S&P Global Platts, and is the majority owner of the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture.
S&P Global Ratings provides independent investment research including ratings on various investment instruments.
Company Website: www.spglobal.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Eligibility Criteria for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BBA/ B.Com/ M.Com (Finance Specialization) with good academic track record
- Communication skills – both written and oral
- Knowledge of corporate finance / accountancy i.e., financial statements and annual reports
- Well versed with secondary research sources
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts of 9 hours
- Certification or knowledge/experience in MS-office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Ability to conduct efficient thematic online research
This position is an excellent steppingstone to understand the global market dynamism, that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the market and enable you to learn the various facets of the assigned industry. Once strong fundamental understanding of the dataset and proficiency at workflows is developed, this role would require working with new talent to develop/enhance your skillset and working on process improvement projects including LEAN/automation projects.
- High quality data (Financial / Non-Financial Data) collation, analysis, extraction and entering the data in work tools as per guideline specifications for assigned vertical
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have strong working knowledge of work tools
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the dataset
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Create tech expertise within department
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and support team in enhancing the workflow/processes for department
- Reviewing feedback involving transactions content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy.
How to Apply for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here