S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Noida
Company: S&P Global
S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023: S&P Global Inc is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. It is the parent company of S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and S&P Global Platts, and is the majority owner of the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture.
S&P Global Ratings provides independent investment research including ratings on various investment instruments.
Company Website: www.spglobal.com
Positions: Project Management Intern
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Eligibility Criteria for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
- 0 to 2 years of experience working on Java platforms
- Portfolio Valuations (PV) is looking for a strong hands-on full stack developer willing to work in a dynamic environment.
- The candidate will work closely with global cross-functional teams across Development, Devops , QA, Technology, Business Analysis and Project Management., to ensure project deliveries.
- The candidate will be responsible for setting up cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code, frontend and backend development using Angular, Java, Python and automating test cases and would be required to work closely with the key stakeholders and technical teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery.
- The candidate will be required to have excellent inter-personal, coordination skills, and hands-on experience in development / technology. Candidate needs to work towards the team’s goals of high test-coverage, automated and frequent deployment, and regular cycles of code delivery, testing and feedback.
- PV deploys back-end and middleware as a service-oriented architecture, and this is accessed by other tools that we maintain including web applications, web services and desktop add-ins.
- Strong core Java skills (with good understanding of multithreading and performance tuning)
- Comfortable working with both UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
- Strong technical and platform knowledge, including some or all of:
- Distributed applications
- Infrastructure as Code , Cloudformation, Terraform
- Web services
- Angular Js
- Spring, Hibernate
- Multithreading and performanc
- JMS, Message Queues
- XML, JAXB, JSON serialization
- Oracle SQL
How to Apply for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply