S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Apprentice | MBA/ BBA/ Graduate/ Post-Graduates | 2021 to 2023 Batch | Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad
Company: S&P Global
S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023: S&P Global Inc is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. It is the parent company of S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and S&P Global Platts, and is the majority owner of the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture.
S&P Global Ratings provides independent investment research including ratings on various investment instruments.
Company Website: www.spglobal.com
Time Duration: 11 months
Stipend: INR 21000/- month
Job Location: Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad
Eligibility Criteria for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023:
- MBA/ BBA/ Any Non-Tech Graduate/ Post-graduates (Year of passing 2021, 2022, and 2023 only) candidates with good academic background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of corporate finance/ accountancy i.e., financial statements and annual reports
- Well-versed in secondary research sources
- Willing to work in 24.5 environments on rotational shifts
- Certification or knowledge/experience in MS-office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Ability to conduct efficient thematic online research
This position is an excellent stepping stone to understanding the global market dynamism, which will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the market and enable you to learn the various facets of the assigned industry. Once a strong fundamental understanding of the dataset and proficiency at workflows is developed, this role would require working with new talent to develop/enhance your skillset and working on process improvement projects including LEAN/ automation projects.
- High-quality data (Financial/ Non-Financial Data) collation, analysis, extraction, and entering the data in work tools as per guideline specifications for assigned vertical
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows, and have a strong working knowledge of work tools
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the dataset
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Create tech expertise within the department
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and support the team in enhancing the workflow/processes for the department
- Reviewing feedback involving transaction content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy
How to Apply for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here