SONY Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Data Science Intern | B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D | 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: SONY India Software Centre
SONY Recruitment 2022 :- Sony India Software Centre Private Limited (SISCPL) was set up as a subsidiary of Sony India in the year 1997. Primarily set-up to drive embedded software development, application development, and support, it has been offering cost-effective, high-quality solutions to Sony Group of Companies, worldwide.
It has been providing development and support of technology platforms and solutions for Sony globally and is also envisioned to grow as Sony’s Global Competency Centre for Product Engineering and IT Solutions Development. We are looking towards enhancing Sony’s presence and commitment to India, through a focus on building a global technology hub for Sony and supporting its business worldwide.
Company Website: www.sonyindiasoftware.co.in
Positions: Data Science Intern
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for SONY Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. from Computer Science background
- 1-2 Internships demonstrating candidate’s exposure to real-world problems solving using Machine learning
Sony’s R&D Centres support the different Sony business entities using cutting-edge research & technology. They already have teams and assets in the data science domain and have been applying it to various business domains of Sony & now looking at helping Sony’s business in India.
Duration of the internship:
- 3 to 6 months,- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
- The internship start date will be the second week of November
Together with the head of data science & team of data scientists, work on the research & development activities on a daily basis and contribute to reporting, coding, testing, and implementation of relevant models. Also, some other responsibilities but not limited to will be scraping data from the public domain and researching content recommendations for the OTT platforms.
- Python coding skills
- ML Frameworks – Pytorch, Tensorflow, Pandas, scikit-learn
- Advanced Machine Learning and deep learning models
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art Recommendation Mode: Collaborative Filtering, content similarity, Hybrid models
- Knowledge of deep learning-based recommendation systems.
- Expertise in parallelization
- Experience in handling large-scale data
- AWS or any other cloud service knowledge
How to Apply for SONY Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the drive online by the following link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here