SONY Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | C++ Programming Intern | M.Tech/ MCA | 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: SONY India Software Centre
SONY Recruitment 2022 :- Sony India Software Centre Private Limited (SISCPL) was set up as a subsidiary of Sony India in the year 1997. Primarily set-up to drive embedded software development, application development, and support, it has been offering cost-effective, high-quality solutions to Sony Group of Companies, worldwide.
It has been providing development and support of technology platforms and solutions for Sony globally and is also envisioned to grow as Sony’s Global Competency Centre for Product Engineering and IT Solutions Development. We are looking towards enhancing Sony’s presence and commitment to India, through a focus on building a global technology hub for Sony and supporting its business worldwide.
Company Website: www.sonyindiasoftware.co.in
Positions: C++ Programming Intern
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for SONY Recruitment 2022:
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Software Development, Software Engineering, Information Science, Computer Applications, or other closely related technical disciplines.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in early October 2022. Internships at Sony Research India are aimed to offer students with industry exposure with production-level project experience. The primary responsibility in this role will be to positively contribute to the growth and development of innovative technologies at SRI. For this internship, we’re only looking for candidates from Computer Science backgrounds with strong software development skills in C++. In this internship, you’ll work closely with research scientists and other members of the team on various development and optimization tasks for image and video compression and processing applications. You’ll have the opportunity to actively participate in designing and creating stable and scalable high-quality applications. In addition, you’ll also be testing and fixing bugs and other coding-related issues.
Duration of the internship:
- The internship would last for 3 to 6 months, starting in October 2022.
- Working hours from 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) full-time
- Strong knowledge and experience in programming using data structure and OOP concepts proficiently in C and C++.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications, in C++.
- Relevant experience with ML and DL libraries, data visualization & preparation, etc, mainly for computer vision tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with knowledge of maths, probability, statistics, and algorithms.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and document preparation skills.
- Knowledge of video codecs, image codecs, and compression technology.
- Familiarity with video codec standards, such as H.264 AVC, H.265/ HEVC, or H.266/VVC.
- Knowledge of developing various computer vision models with CNN, GAN, and transformers mainstay.
- Demonstrate research capabilities through a relevant publication record in good journals and conferences.
- Experience on AWS.
- Familiar with Linux operating system.
- Participation in Kaggle and other open-source grand challenge competitions.
How to Apply for SONY Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the drive online by the following link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here