SonicWall Recruitment Drive | Test Staff Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Information Technology | Bangalore
Company: SonicWall Inc
SonicWall Recruitment Drive : SonicWALL Inc. manufactures network security and data protection products. The Company designs and develops firewall, enterprise-class, secuer wireless, cloud security, and performance appliances. SonicWALL serves small and large enterprises in education, government, healthcare, telecommunications, retail, and hospitality sectors worldwide.
SonicWall has been fighting the cyber-criminal industry for over 25 years defending small, medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Global Response Intelligent Defense (GRID) Threat Network, our award-winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions, coupled with the formidable resources of over 10,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Company Website: www.sonicwall.com
Positions: Test Staff Engineer
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Information Technology
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools – preferably Selenium with Python.
- Hands-on experience with UI automation.
- Hands-on Experience with API automation using Python.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BE degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject with 2 to 4 years of industrial experience
Apply Link: Job Expired