SonicWall Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Test Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc – CSE/ IT; MCA | Bangalore
Company: SonicWall Inc
SonicWall Recruitment 2021: SonicWALL Inc. manufactures network security and data protection products. The Company designs and develops firewall, enterprise-class, secuer wireless, cloud security, and performance appliances. SonicWALL serves small and large enterprises in education, government, healthcare, telecommunications, retail, and hospitality sectors worldwide.
SonicWall has been fighting the cyber-criminal industry for over 25 years defending small, medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Global Response Intelligent Defense (GRID) Threat Network, our award-winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions, coupled with the formidable resources of over 10,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Company Website: www.sonicwall.com
Positions: Test Associate Senior Engineer
Experience: Freshers (2018 – 2021 Batch)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for SonicWall Recruitment 2021:
- 0-3 years of testing and automation experience in networking domain
- Strong knowledge in L2 and L3 and related technologies
- Familiarity with SDLC and STLC
- Strong understanding of object oriented analysis, design and principles
- Experience with Expect, Tcl, Python, Design Patterns, Perl/Selenium or Ruby/WATIR/Selenium; DHTML/AJAX/Flash; a strong plus
- Good aptitude for testing, troubleshooting, problem solving, multi-tasking and prioritization
- Must be a good team player; excellent oral and written communication skills, including listening skill; experience with geographically distributed teams a strong plus
This job is an opportunity to work within QA group with testing and automation for the world class Firewall solutions from SonicWall. We are looking for fountains of ideas and energy, which possess skills and zeal to imagine and implement state-of-the-art testing as well as automation.
- Learn Firewall technology, the product lines, testing opportunities, test work-flow and existing test infrastructure
- Prepare test plans; write and execute test cases; find, file and follow-through defects through STLC
- Implement test automation (in functional and system testing), periodically run it and see that automated testing results and bugs go through complete STLC
- Work on areas of productivity improvement and achieve results through automation
How to Apply for SonicWall Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired