Softway Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Android Developer | 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | November 2016
Company: Softway Solutions
Softway is an independent agency that creates transformative experiences for businesses through strategy, design, development, and social influence. OUR CAPABILITIES – Strategy – Creation – Promotion OUR APPROACH Think We gather data about audiences, users and markets. Then we sift through the data to find consumer insights and unique positions. Generate We explore every possibility and find meaningful ways to connect brands and their customers. Create We code, we sketch, we design, we animate, we write, we build.
We create fully integrated 360 degree campaigns based on solid strategy. Activate Once we build something, it needs to be activated. We get eyes on content, help adoption of new apps and nudge customers closer to conversion.
Company Website: www.softway.com
Positions: Android Developer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – 2016 Batch
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 3.3 LPA to 3.5 LPA (depending on candidate performance)
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
- Designing and developing database applications based on both client requirements and specifications provided by system analysts.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors allowing it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Collaborating in the design and development of a software architecture and creating a requirement analysis.
- Participating in code reviews and adhering to styles and standards for code quality
- Knowledge/Experience with the Android SDK and Android application development.
- Familiar with the Eclipse IDE, Android Studio and ADT plugin.
- Strong knowledge/experience in the design and development (full Life Cycle) of mobile applications (Android).
- Strong knowledge and development skills using: Java, Xml parsing and Json parsing, SQLite, Web Services.
- Good Core Java and Android ADB shell scripting.
- Should know Android Coding guidelines and Coding Standards.
- Logical thinking and strong analytical ability is must.
- Passion to stay up-to-date with technology and trends
- Able to take feedback from code reviews and implement.
- Proficiency in version control and source code organization
- Must be self-motivated, proactive with good learning curve and flexibility to learn new technologies / frameworks.
- Ability to work successfully under strict project deadlines
- Written Round
- Technical interview
- Managment Round
Apply Link: Closed