Smiths Detection Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Instrumentation/ Telecom | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Smiths Detection
Smiths Detection Recruitment 2021: Every minute of every day, in nearly every country across the globe, Smiths Detection people and technology make the world a safer place. We safeguard people, business and infrastructure with the latest innovations and screening technology for aviation, ports, borders, defense and security.
What makes us different:
- Global leader: We impact critical systems every day with sites in 17 countries and six centers of research excellence.
- Digital growth: A key part of our capability is the integration of digital technology across our business and our operations in India, Bengaluru specifically, will be critical to our continued success.
- Exciting opportunities: Our growth is creating exciting opportunities to work with experts in physics, chemistry, electronics, mechanics, production, computer science, and AI/machine learning.
- International environment: With some projects, work requires global collaboration and the potential to travel and grow with the business
Company Website: www.smithsdetection.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Smiths Group Recruitment 2021:
- B.E/BTech (Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Information Technology/Electronics and Telecommunication/Information Science/communication/Instrumentation and Control)
- Projects executed on Front end or back end using Angular, Java/Python
- Knowledge of Software Development processes.
- Knowledge of Agile development process
- Exposure of working Java, knowledge of Linux OS
- Keep ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications
- Ability to design and implement modules in application / system space
- Interested to work with systems and machines and ability to develop software.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (Java/C++)
- Ability to work in Application Development using Java.
- Applicant should be good in Test Cases (Java Script).
- Good at core technologies for building Web pages like CSS and HTML.
- Basic understanding or knowledge about “tech stack”
- Interested in frontend development/User Interface (UI).
- Exposure to Angular and delivered project on Angular (Preferred).
- Basic knowledge of Python (Preferred).
How to Apply for Smiths Group Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here