Skoda Auto Recruitment 2018 | Automobile & Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2015 – 2017 Batch | Pune | October 2018
Company: Škoda Auto India Pvt Ltd
Škoda Auto more commonly known as Škoda, is a Czech automobile manufacturer founded in 1895 as Laurin & Klement. Its headquarters are in Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic.
Škoda Auto India Pvt Ltd. has been operating in India since November 2001 as a subsidiary of Škoda Auto, one of the fastest growing car manufacturers in Europe. It has set up a modern manufacturing facility in Shendra near Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The facility is spread across 300,000 sq. mt. Škoda Auto India has a network of 106 outlets across the country. The company sold 30,005 units in 2011, which represented an increase of 50% over the preceding year.
Company Website: www.skoda-auto.com
Positions: Specialist – Engine Design I
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chakan, Pune
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical, Automobile Engineering
- Excellent knowledge & experience of engine & component design and development
- Self-starting, self-motivation, working with little guidance with good analytical skills.
- Ability to think in a wider scope, ability to plan and develop a structure.
- Excellent communication skills, English in written and verbal form, German / Czech Language
Proficiency would be an added advantage.
- Deep Technical analysis, problem solving and understanding of Engine components and
systems (e.g. Valve Train)
- A Deep understanding of Indian Automobile market, vehicles, customer, product and
- Project and Time Management along with Quality Consciousness.
Purpose of Position:
To design and develop relevant engine components & systems to meet future Indian products.
Application Link: Click Here