Skilora Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Skilora Innovations Private Limited
Skilora Recruitment Drive 2020: Meta Design works with startups and midsize product development companies. It uses design thinking and rigorous software development principles to build world class products.
Our vision is to build a community of world class programmers doing meaningful, intensive work. Employees get an exposure and grounding in data structures, algorithms, OOPS, functional programming, concurrency, a sense of UI design and very strong grounding in Design – SOLID principles, TDD, refactoring, and architecture of larger systems. We follow Scrum and TDD religiously.
Processes and practices match the best in the world. MetaDesign alumni have gone on to create startups, and work in top product companies like Microsoft, Intel and Veritas. Skilora online career platform is introduced with the main objective of assisting people to improve their professional skills and to attain vast career opportunities. We provide a unique platform for people to achieve their career goal. Skilora.com is desired
to be a trendsetter in recruitment and manpower industries.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0-1 year
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Not disclosed
Eligibility Criteria for Skilora Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics Engineering.
We are currently looking for an Engineer Trainees to join our team.
Ensure smooth execution of tasks through product testing and qualification
And by providing technical support, internally and externally
1. Product Testing Qualification
- Perform pilot testing, involving functional and type test as per requirement
- Conduct tests to check for environmental and electromagnetic interference and electromagnetic compatibility
- Analyze products, check for faults and propose solutions for rectifying problems
- Coordinate with external laboratories for test slot availability to get the product qualified
- Qualification of the products as per customer specifications in
- the external laboratories
- Coordinate with external agencies such as CEMILAC and
- DGAQA for certifications
- Obtain relevant regulatory approvals to ensure adherence to
- client specifications and quality standards
- Regular follow up on material availability with the Purchase
- Team for testing purposes
2. R&D Support Internal Liaison
- Engage in circuit design, measure output and implement
- Define line and load regulation requirements and other
- technical details required for production based on customer
- Resolve any technical queries of the production team
- Develop prototypes for the products
- Assist Production Team in product assembling based on
- customer specifications JOB
3. After Sales Service-External Liaison
- Provide after sales service to customers for the products during
- the warranty period
- Engage in installation and commissioning of finished products
- Follow up with customers after the products have been
- delivered and provide support on technical aspects
- Respond to customer complaints and provide onsite service, if
- Identify reasons for major technical faults, propose solutions
- and maintain records of complaints
4. MIS and Documentation
- Draft and submit weekly report to the Reporting Manager
- Prepare bill of material, schematic design, PCB design, test
- report, functional test procedure, environmental test report,
- failure analysis report, etc.
- Maintain technical documents as per ISO and CEMILAC
- standards Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP), Qualification
- Test Procedure (QTP), Preliminary Design Reports (PDR), etc.
- Identify and report customer feedback on product improvement
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must have excellent communication skills, Very good knowledge about electronics.
How to Apply for Skilora Recruitment 2021?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired