SJVN Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentices | 50 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Himachal Pradesh | Last Date: 15th May 2021
Company: SJVN Limited
SJVN Recruitment 2021: SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna & Schedule ‘A’ CPSU under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is a joint venture between the Govt. of India & Govt. of Himachal Pradesh. Incorporated in the year 1988, the Company is fast emerging as a major power player in the country. The present authorized capital of SJVN is INR 7000 crores.
SJVN is successfully operating the country’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydropower Station and is setting new benchmarks in generation and maintenance year after year, after having tackled the silt erosion problems in under-water turbine parts..
Company Website: www.sjvn.nic.in
Positions: Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentices
Number of Vacancies: 50 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – 10 Posts
- Civil: 6
- Electrical: 2
- Mechanical: 2
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 20 Posts
- Civil: 12 posts
- Electrical: 3 posts
- Mechanical: 3 posts
- Information Technology: 2 posts
Technician (ITI) Apprentices – 20 Posts
- Electrician: 6 posts
- Office Secretaryship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management: 3 posts
- Fabricator/Fitter/Welder: 4 posts
- Mechanic (Electronics/ General / Mechanical): 3 posts
- Information Communications Technology/ IT, Computer Assembly & Maintenance: 4 posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs.8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs.7,000/- Per Month.
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Training duration: One Year
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete full-time Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE
Relevant Branch: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical.
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete full-time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education
Relevant Branch: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Information Technology
For Technician (ITI) Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete ITI Passed from any recognized University/ Institute
Relevant Branch: Electrician, Office Secretaryship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management, Fabricator/ Fitter/ Welder, Mechanic (Electronics/ General / Mechanical), Information Communications Technology/ IT, Computer Assembly & Maintenance
Note: Only Candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 15-05-2021.
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology
|Graduate Apprentice||20% to 10th/ 12th/ Diploma||60% to Engineering||100|
|Diploma Technician||30% to 10th||70% to Diploma in Engineering||100|
|ITI Technician||30% to 10th||70% to ITI||100|
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted)
Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Career section of SJVN’s on or before 15th May 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired