Silicon Labs Recruitment 2023 | Application Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs Recruitment 2023: At Silicon Labs, the key to innovation is our people. For more than two decades, we’ve collaborated on projects, shared our ideas, and celebrated each other’s successes in our mission to create a smarter, better, and more connected world.
We believe in sharing the success of our company with the team that makes it all possible. When people have the resources, creative license, and encouragement to experiment, big things happen.
Company Website: www.silabs.com
Positions: Applications engineer I – WiFi/ BLE/ Mesh
Experience: 1+ year
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Silicon Labs Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelors or Masters in Electronics or Computer Engineering and 1+ years of related experience.
The Applications Engineer (I/Associate) is the entry-level position in the Apps organization. The AE in this position needs regular guidance and works on projects or tasks with an individual scope. In other words, the AE in this role is an individual contributor who focuses on individual tasks with scope affecting mostly themselves only.
- Actively works with customers to answer technical questions on their design activities primarily via email and the Silicon Labs website community support portal
- Works closely with the sales team and field application engineers to answer customers’ technical questions and assist them with debugging problems
- Writes technical collateral, including knowledge base articles, quick start guides, and code examples
- Improves the utility and ease of use for the technical collateral on our public website
- Presents training material for Silicon Labs global sales, field engineers, and customers
- Participates in new product hardware or software development or broad-based collateral updates
- Develops professional expertise and applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Works on problems of individual scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Regularly receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments. Works under the guidance of more senior engineers.
- Other duties as required
- Knowledge of electrical or computer engineering fundamentals and methodologies
- Experience with and a positive attitude towards providing technical support to customers over email/ written formats
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks within the same day
- (Software) Strong high-level programming language proficiency (C/C++), Python a plus
- (Software) Proficiency with developing organized firmware for 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU’s and/or wireless communication protocols with good documentation and modular code separated into logical files and methods
- (Hardware) Basic analog and digital circuit analysis skills
- Ability to learn new technologies to build and grow skills across MCU and Wireless technologies
- Is seen as a direct, truthful individual and can admit mistakes
- Experience with use of electronics laboratory equipment and measurement techniques
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug software, electronic systems, circuits, and devices
- Great attention to detail, including professional written correspondence and documentation with minimal grammatical and spelling errors
- Familiarity with quality procedures and documentation
How to Apply for Silicon Labs Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here