Siemens Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Manual Tester | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; MCA | 2017 to 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens Recruitment Drive: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Siemens India manufactures steam turbines, turbo compressors, high-voltage switchgear (circuit breakers, disconnectors and gas-insulated switchgear), switchboards, remote monitoring systems (RMS), fire detectors and suppression systems, motors and generators, relays and Smart Grid systems, transformers, and advanced medical imaging equipment. The factories replicate global, best-in-class manufacturing systems and practices, with a facility to overhaul and repair gas turbines, compressor blades and rotors.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Manual Software Tester
Role: Software Test Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Recruitment Drive:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; MCA
- We need an engineering graduate with 0 to 3 Years of industry experience.
- We are seeking a manual tester responsible for testing IoT/Cloud/Web solutions and applications.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to test in realistic environments IoT/Cloud/Web solutions and applications. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Create detailed and comprehensive test plans and test cases on a thorough understanding of requirements specification and execute the same.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met before the release.
- Derive write test cases, use cases from scenarios for the new feature additions in the product.
- Anticipate, Identify and collect test data related to test cases if needed.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Execute functional based test cases and End to End testing of Web application testing from field devices.
- Familiarity with browser related testing.
- Verify the fixed defects and track them to closure.
- Perform Exploratory testing and Sanity testing as per need basis.
- Maintain documentation related to test cases per feature.
- Replicate issues raised by the other teams.
- Being proactive and raising flags when needed.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for Siemens Recruitment Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Siemens Recruitment Drive online by following link latest by ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here