Siemens Recruitment Drive | Freshers | C, C++ Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | 2018 to 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens Recruitment Drive: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Siemens India manufactures steam turbines, turbo compressors, high-voltage switchgear (circuit breakers, disconnectors and gas-insulated switchgear), switchboards, remote monitoring systems (RMS), fire detectors and suppression systems, motors and generators, relays and Smart Grid systems, transformers, and advanced medical imaging equipment. The factories replicate global, best-in-class manufacturing systems and practices, with a facility to overhaul and repair gas turbines, compressor blades and rotors.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: C, C++ Developer
Role: Software Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria: Engineering Degree with 0-2 years of professional experience in Design and Development
- Software-Design and programming in object-oriented language C and C++ for embedded-systems
- Knowledge in using Tools for SW-Versioning, Bug tracking, Debugging, Programming
- Network communication/ Socket protocol
- Domain: SIMATIC Know-How (e.g. S71500 and TIA Portal)
- More years of experience in this kind of profile would be preferable
- Initiative, Teamwork, analytical ability, creativity, good communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented programming concepts.
- Good debugging skills.
- Exposure to Threading mechanisms
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Apply Link: Click Here