Siemens Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee Engineer | B.Tech/ Diploma – Electrical/ Mechanical | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens Recruitment 2023:- Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions.
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions! Change the future with us Collects latest market updates from various internet platforms.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Salary: As per the Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Entry Level
Eligibility Criteria For Siemens Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma Engineer in Mechanical or Electrical field required.
- Prefer Building Automation Systems (BAS) successful experience and demonstrated competencies in the components of a BAS including: controllers, sensors, output devices, communications protocols, and user interface.
- Prefer knowledge of engineering fundamentals, HVAC systems, mechanical systems.
- Prefer ability to read and interpret mechanical and building automation bid specifications.
- Prefer understanding of buildings and ability to identify HVAC system equipment requiring automation.
- Desirable to have experience using an Estimating/Quoting system.
- Prefer knowledge of building codes and regulations.
- Prefer knowledge of building construction process.
- Fluent in English language.
- Fluent in French language (those assigned to support Quebec).
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to interpret customer requirements, identify needs and resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Able to adapt to shifting demands and competing priorities from customers and internal partners to consistently manage time effectively and meet established deadlines.
- A Solutions Designer supports our Building Automation Sales Group.
- Building Automation Systems (BAS) control various components within a building’s structure, such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC). Components of a BAS include: controllers, sensors, output devices, communications protocols, and a user interface.
- The primary responsibility of the Solutions Designer is to complete sales estimates for the sales team including project take-offs, specification interpretation, scope of work creation, and risk analysis.
- Final deliverables include the final cost estimate and proposal. The Solutions Designer allows the Sales executive to increase customer prospecting, increase customer engagement and focus on bidding strategy.
- Lead, coordinate and assume responsibility for the timely generation of a cost estimate and proposal.
- Perform take off: quantify equipment & device counts from bid documents.
- Interpret sequence of operations for point count, material and required control devices.
- Interpret specifications for all required labor and all code related requirements.
- Understand organization of Master Format Specification and identify 3rd party integration requirements.
- Create system network riser diagram.
- Develop Bill of Material (BOM) and Scope of Work (SOW).
- Develop subcontractor technical bid package and coordinate activity and strategy with Procurement team and Sales Executive.
- Obtain quotes from outside vendors for ancillary products and services.
- Develop final customer Proposal.
- Communicate and collaborate with a remote sales and operations team located in another time zone.
- Learn and use company design, bid, and quote tools.
- Work with the sales team to answer technical and pricing questions.
- Maintain complete documentation for all work performed to generate estimate and assist in turnover process when estimate/proposal becomes an order.
- Participate in Cost Review and Technical Handover meetings with operations team.
How to Apply For Siemens Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here