Siemens Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Engineering Services | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2021 – 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens Recruitment 2023:- Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions! Change the future with us Collects latest market updates from various internet platforms.
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: IT Professional – Engineering Services
Salary: As per the Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria For Siemens Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Computers/ IT/ Electronics
- Need to have good communication skills.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint presentation, MS Office tools like MS Word, Excel, Access etc.
- Good Analytical Skills, and ability to learn different processes and procedures related to industry.
- Management of complete IT service delivery related to GBS ENG India.
- Coordinating with GBS IT Team and supporting.
- Maintaining IT infra setup & support.
- Managing daily IT calls and maintaining Asset Inventory.
- Managing IT tickets and resolving IT-related issues.
- Technical freezing of any outsourcing requirement related to IT and cost evaluation.
- Supporting operation team for business-related hardware and software requirements.
- Resolving network-related issues related to WFH and visiting the OP. team’s work location and resolving the issue.
- Ensuring all IT policies, procedures and processes are as per Siemens Std. and ensuring compliance.
- Ensuring application & compliance with the company’s policies in the administration of IT Infrastructure / Facilities.
- Providing InfoSec-related training and knowledge sharing.
- Carry out IT Audit and related reports.
How to Apply For Siemens Recruitment 2023?
Interest and eligible candidates may apply online via mode below given link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here