Siemens Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Mechanical Developer | BE/ B.Tech – ME/ AE/ PE/ IE | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Aurangabad
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens Recruitment 2023:- Siemens Mobility is an independently run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology, and related services In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions.
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions! Change the future with us Collects latest market updates from various internet platforms.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Mechanical Developer
Salary: As per the Industry
Job Location: Aurangabad
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production/ Industrial Engineering
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in machine learning.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
- Hands on experience on Pro Engg/ Creo2.0 and NX CAD software
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Switchgear design (e.g. MCB, RCCB, RCBO, MCCB etc.)
- Basic knowledge of product standard IEC 60898, IEC60947 e.g. type of tests and its requirements, product mechanical/electrical requirements
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes e.g. Sheet metal, Plastics, Molding process, Moulds etc.
- Knowledge of GD & T
- Experience on product maintenance e.g. Engg. Change orders, upkeep of documents/ drawings,
- Knowledge and experience of new product development phases
- Knowledge and experience of ISO 9001 documentation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here