Siemens Recruitment 2021 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics; MCA | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens Recruitment 2021: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech- Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA
- Fully responsible for developing Web based UI applications using the defined technology stack.
- Fully responsible for design and implementation software based on defined architecture.
- Partially responsible to do requirement engineering, prepare user stories, derive use cases and subsequently product requirements.
- Frequently required to conceive ideas and prepare quick pre-development prototypes for internal review and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases.
- Required to work well in a team and regularly interface with global teams on technical topics.
- Use your Skills to move the world forward
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in design and development and exposure working with multi-site global teams.
Must Have Skills:
- Node (Type script) – Advanced
- UI development technologies: Angular6 > , Typescript, HTML, CSS – Advanced
- Object Oriented thinking – Advanced
- Design principles and patterns – Basic
- Multiple OS Windows / (focus Debian Linux) – Basic
- Software development processes / methodologies – Advanced
- Analytical Object Oriented thinking and Problem Solving Skills – Advanced
- Presentation Skills – Basic
Apply Link: Click Here