Siemens Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical; Degree – Graphic Design | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens Recruitment 2021: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Organization: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering or Degree in Graphic Designing.
- We develop graphic backgrounds for projects from engineering submittals.
- You will be bringing in dynamics and point blocks to graphics in Insight/DesigoCC.
- we meet with customers, Project Managers and Systems Engineers to understand the objectives and requirements of the job.
- You will estimate the time required to complete the work.
- We work with a variety of graphic design tools including Auto CAD and Micrographics Designer.
- You will develop the overall layout and design for schematics used in construction of buildings.
- Do you proof designs to ensure accurate, high quality work!
- Have you presented finalized graphics to Project Managers!
- We supervise time spent on graphics and staying within time allocated in budget and have you maintained skills using graphic programs
- It is our responsibility to develop knowledge and understand basics of engineered systems.
- You should be visiting job sites to understand customer’s needs and build graphics accordingly.
- You must be able to think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
- You should pay good attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Associates Degree in graphics design or 1-2 year of relevant vocational training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Any Engineering background is okay. Preferable Mechanical Engineer’s, Diploma Engineer’s.
- Revit Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, HVAC and Electrical.
- AutoCAD experience – up to 6months to 1year exposure to key board skills.
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
Apply Link: Job Expired