Siemens Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2016 – 2018 Batch | Pune
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens Recruitment 2021: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Siemens India manufactures steam turbines, turbo compressors, high-voltage switchgear (circuit breakers, disconnectors and gas-insulated switchgear), switchboards, remote monitoring systems (RMS), fire detectors and suppression systems, motors and generators, relays and Smart Grid systems, transformers, and advanced medical imaging equipment. The factories replicate global, best-in-class manufacturing systems and practices, with a facility to overhaul and repair gas turbines, compressor blades and rotors.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Experience: 2-4 years
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in CAD software development/customization.
- Good knowledge of VB.Net/C#, OOPs, Data structures is a must.
- Knowledge of the collection classes and exception handling.
- Knowledge of UI automation.
- Knowledge of C++ programming is preferable.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with a focus on surpassing customers’ expectations by achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
- Successfully completes the Coding, Testing, Maintenance steps in the SDLC process on their own.
- Works under close Supervision. Basic skills with a moderate level of proficiency.
- Knowledge of Windows application programming and COM/DCOM
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous development.
- Geometric Modelling and CAD knowledge are desirable.
- Good understanding of Multithreading.
How to Apply for Siemens Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Siemens Off Campus 2021 online by following link latest by ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here