Siemens Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE | Noida
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens Recruitment 2021: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Siemens India manufactures steam turbines, turbo compressors, high-voltage switchgear (circuit breakers, disconnectors and gas-insulated switchgear), switchboards, remote monitoring systems (RMS), fire detectors and suppression systems, motors and generators, relays and Smart Grid systems, transformers, and advanced medical imaging equipment. The factories replicate global, best-in-class manufacturing systems and practices, with a facility to overhaul and repair gas turbines, compressor blades and rotors.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Experience: Freshers (1-4 years)
Job Location: Noida
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Recruitment 2021:
- You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in Electronics & Electronics (EEE) / Computer Science (CS) with 1-4 years of significant experience in software development.
- Your sound understanding of C/C++ languages, design patterns along with data structure and algorithms will be key to development of software.
- Your Knowledge of scripting languages, hands-on knowledge of Revision control systems like Perforce will only enhance the development time.
- Your good analytical, abstraction and communication skills will help in creating bigger and sustainable solutions for complex systems.
- Your ability to work with cross-functional teams as a team player will help in creating good solutions that resolve actual customer issues.
- As an integral part of the FPGA prototyping Debug R&D team, you will contribute to Mentor’s success by creating state of the art power analysis and optimization solutions.
- Your primary responsibility will be to specify, design, develop and maintain software features and solutions for Fpga prototyping debug tool.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering software based on functional and architectural specification according to established quality and process standards. You will be working with AEs and Marketing teams to understand customer requirements and issues, create software solutions by working closely with R&D team, and coordinate with PV team for validation of the solutions.
- We are looking for a results oriented and accountable person that thrives in an international environment. It’s important that you are self-propelled and enjoy taking on new challenges.
How to Apply for Siemens Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Siemens Off Campus 2021 online by following link latest by ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here