Siemens Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: System Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Education: Minimum Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a reputed Institution
- The Package Engineer will be responsible for design & engineering of Auxiliary systems and component (Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Ancillary) for Rotating equipment complying to the contract/client requirements and company standards.
- He/ She will also need to drive the assigned project with complete ownership and accountability.
- He/ She will be required to work with the project team ensuring on-time delivery, maintaining the quality standards.
- He/ She will need to work closely with the team and assist team members to ensure client deliverable are timely met.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a reputed Institution
- 0 to 3 years years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of rotating machinery and/or energy industry processes preferred.
Apply Link: Link Expired