Siemens Recruitment 2020 | Engineer – Analysis | 2014 to 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Engineer – Analysis
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 1 – 5 Year
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
To perform static and fatigue analysis of wind gearbox components and prepare reports for certification
- Modelling Software – NX, ProE, etc.
- CAE Softwares – Ansys, Nastran, etc
- Fatigue Software – Femfat, Ncode, etc
- Basics of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge in Finite Element Analysis and Methods.
- Knowledge in casting materials
- Fatigue and component life calculation methods.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams of technical experts, ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Problem solver who sees a roadblock and figures out how to get around it with a strong hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Motivated with a desire to learn and to share knowledge in an international and globally dispersed team
- Ability to work methodically, independently, and prioritize work
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, international team with a strong customer-oriented attitude
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skill, quick learner of new technologies with ability to work independently
- Previous experience in win
Apply Link: Link Expired