Siemens Recruitment 2020 | Application Service Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computer Science/ IT; BCA | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Application Service Engineer
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology or BCA
- You are the 1st and 2nd level Support topics – EDI message tracking requests, interpretation of error codes, provision of detailed information to the partner!
- You will be doing Data reporting and maintenance (e.g. quality assurance) and Process Monitoring and You are the EDI partner setups, customs and suppliers
- You Maintain the EDI tools on an administrative level (e.g. profile settings, application settings)
- You have good knowledge in Connectivity protocol like HTTP, SFTP, FTPs,AS2, VAN . Certificate change or update, trouble shooting with different connectivity errors encounter by the partner.
- Excellent teammate; able to work with virtual and global cross functional organizations, but ability to work independently on their topic and be proactive
- You have Bachelor in IT (e.g. Computer Application; Computer Science) or equivalent experience
- You should have min 2 years experience, focus customer care
- You should good in proficient English (verbal and written);
- Preferrably Candidates with German language will be preferred.
Apply Link: Click Here