Siemens Recruitment 2019 | Technical Publication | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computers; MCA | Bangalore | January 2019
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Technical Documentation Specialist
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology; MCA
Job Description: Creating and authoring various types of user documentation including online helps, and user manuals.
- Responsible for authoring tasks, creation and integration of printed or electronic end user documentation
- Planning and tracking status of project requirements, adhering to standard processes and ensuring on-time delivery of deliverables
- Understanding needs of the domain, end customers, and orienting operations towards meeting these needs
- Driving collaboration with stakeholders across all locations, conducting meetings, reporting status, ensuring partner satisfaction, and enabling best practice sharing
- Standardize content across platforms, media, and write supporting documents for products
- Working knowledge of any Content Management System which is based on single sourcing concept
- Experience in working with web applications.
Experience and skill set:
- Technical Writing expertise – knowledge of end-user documentation/ product documentation/ technical documentation
- Proficiency in working with XML editor, authoring and other graphics related tools like Adobe Illustrator
- Awareness of Content Management System
- Familiarity with Lean/Agile development is preferable
- Excellent technical writing, verbal, written communication skills to negotiate and moderate with stakeholders from different groups
- Should be able to multi-task, managing multiple project activities and organizational responsibilities effectively
- Ability to work as individual contributor and take ownership.
Apply Link: Link Expired