Siemens Recruitment 2019 | Mobile App Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Telecom | Pune | October 2019
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Mobile App Developer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Education: You should have either BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Telecom) with minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Android/ iOS app development.
We are looking for candidates who can Design, implement and document assigned component/ work product.
- You will be responsible to Participate in preparing detailed Software Requirement Specifications
- You should have Proven ability to design and develop complex applications
- You should be Responsible for high level and low level design
- You should Investigate and fix defects found by test/ review team to ensure product quality
- You should Ensure quality of the developed component(s) / work product(s) and its technical delivery.
- You should be responsible to Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- You should be Performing Test case review, Requirement Review, providing documentation (design/ test specification) inputs
- You should Develop and maintain good professional working relationships
- You should posses excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems.
- A good team player and willing to accept challenges and responsibility.
- Angular 2+, Angular JS, Ionic, HTML, CSS, git, CI/ CD, REST, JSON, Cordova,
- Should be familiar with mobile app development life cycle
- Should know the detailed process of publishing apps on Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- C# know-how will be an added advantage
Apply Link: Click Here