Siemens Recruitment 2019 | Mechanical Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Pune | October 2019
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
To create engineering drawings, 3-D models, assemblies using NX 11.0 and GloBus Teamcenter 11 to support drawing conversion, revision of drawings for Steam Turbine/Compressor/Expander components & assemblies in compliance to Dresser-Rand A Siemens Business
To provide back-office engineering support for engineering, drafting and document control activities for different D-R/Siemens operations globally
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 3 years of experience in steam turbine component design, 3D catalog creation for steam turbine or any other rotating equipment’s
- Working knowledge of NX11 & GloBus TC11; Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Hands on experience on Steam Turbine components like Turbine Casings, Rotor, Buckets, Steam Chests, Valves, Bearings will be preferred
- Candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Expertise’s working in MS Office (Project, Excel & PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, SAP and Team Center to facilitate project execution.
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
Apply Link: Click Here