Siemens Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ Ph.D | 2020 Batch | Bangalore | August 2019
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Department: Technology Center, Siemens Healthineers
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Student who has not yet graduated and working towards a relevant Bachelors/ Master/ PhD in Computer Science/ Applied Mathematics/ Statistics/ Machine Learning or equivalent discipline degree, from an accredited academic institute.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks
- Ability to write scripts in R and Python or similar high-level programming languages
- Experience with Caffe, TensorFlow, MxNet, Keras, Theano or other deep learning frameworks
- Experience with applying Machine Learning on time-series data is a plus
What are my responsibilities?
- Read and understand technical literature (journal articles, publications, reports)
- Write codes/scripts to implement algorithms
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data;
- Analyze large, complex data sets by developing machine learning and deep learning pipelines on biomedical time-series data
Apply Link:Link Expired