Siemens Recruitment 2019 | Entry Level – Product Design Engineer | 2013 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Pune | May 2019
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Product Design Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Job Description: To create and modify engineering drawings, 3-D models using NX 11 and Teamcenter 11.0 to support drawing conversion, revision of drawings for Reciprocating Compressor components & assemblies in compliance to Dresser-Rand (D-R) / Siemens standards and practices
To provide back-office engineering support for engineering, drafting and document control activities for different D-R/Siemens operations globally.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You received a bachelor’s in engineering (Mechanical) up to 5 years of experience in relevant area.
- Hands on experience on NX 8.5 or 11 & working knowledge of Teamcenter 11.0; Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Experienced in managing/coordinating projects remotely in a globally distributed setup
- Hands on experience on Reciprocating compressor components like Frame, Crankshaft, Connecting Rod, Crosshead, Cylinder, Piston will be preferred
- Candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have expertise working in MS Office (Project, Excel & PowerPoint) and Team Center to facilitate project execution.
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
Apply Link:Link Expired